About collagen simply.
Collagen makes up nearly 30% of our body’s protein content. It is the most important structural protein. It is made up of several amino acids such as Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Glutamine and Arginine. Type I, II, and III collagen is most common in the human body. They are found in the skin, the walls of blood vessels, tendons, the cornea of the eyes, teeth, cartilage and discs, and in the lymph and connective tissues. Therefore, there is no question as to why it is needed.
Why is Premium Collagen the best choice?
The 4 most commonly used sources of collagen are beef, pork, chicken and fish. Of these, fish is the collagen that is absorbed the fastest and most efficiently. Premium Collagen also covers the effects of type I, II and III collagens due to the added active ingredients. But let’s take a look at what makes this product really special:
- the source of collagen is premium quality PEPTAN® fish collagen
- contains added hyaluronic acid, a natural polysaccharide found in all tissues. Among other things, it plays a water-binding role in the human body and lubricates the joints and muscles.
- contains added vitamin C. The synthesis of collagen fiber is similar to the synthesis of other proteins, the side chains of Proline and Lysine are hydroxylated, the process requires vitamin C, failing which it does not take place.
- contains added vitamins (B2, B3, E, H)
- contains added minerals (zinc and selenium) in an organic bond, making their absorption significantly more efficient.
- It contains added glycine, which is the main building block of collagen, thereby increasing its protein content.
- does not contain added sugar.
- does not contain lactose.
- does not contain GMO substances
- contains natural sweeteners (erythritol and stevia)
Hyaluronic acid is a natural polysaccharide found in all tissues. Among other things, it plays a water-binding role in the human body and lubricates the joints and muscles. Vitamin C contributes to proper collagen formation. Biotin (vitamin H) helps maintain the skin’s normal condition. Zinc helps maintain normal bones. Selenium as an antioxidant is able to reduce oxidative stress and strengthen the immune system. Glycine is a natural amino acid found in large amounts in collagen. Glycine helps maintain optimal blood sugar levels and skin elasticity.
collagen (PEPTAN fish collagen), sweetener (erythritol), glycine, acidity regulator (citric acid), L-ascorbic acid, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, dye (beetroot powder), L-selenium riboflavin, niacin, aroma, sweetener (stevia), anti-caking agent (calcium salts of fatty acids), D-biotin.
For adults, mix 1 tablespoon (19 g) of powder per day in 250 ml of water and drink. 15 servings / sachet.
Keep the sachet closed between 5 and 30 ° C, away from sunlight, moisture and heat. Once opened, it can be used for 6 months.
|Nutrient||In 100g of product||In one serving (19g)|
|Energy||1423 kJ / 335 kcal||270 kJ / 64 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|– of which saturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||5.3 g||1 g|
|of which sugar||0.3 g||0.1 g|
|Fiber||0.3 g||<0.1 g|
|Protein||63 g||12 g|
|Salt||1 g||0.1 g|
|Fish collagen (peptan)||52632 mg||10,000 mg|
|L-Glycine||9421 mg||1790 mg|
|Vitamin C||781 mg||148.35 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||316 mg||60 mg|
|Organic zinc||21 mg||4 mg|
|Vitamin E||32 mg||6 mg|
|Server selenium||171 μg||32.5 μg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||32 mg||6 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||17 mg||3.2 mg|
|Vitamin H (Biotin D)||118 μg||22.4 μg|