About VitaWomen multivitamin
VitaWomen is a multivitamin complex specifically formulated for women, focusing on essential amino acids, antioxidants from fruit and vegetable extracts, and various vitamins. A complete multivitamin for women.
The 10 most important vitamins for women are found in particularly large amounts
- Vitamin D, also known as vitamin D3 or sunlight vitamins, is important especially in the late winter-spring period, when due to the lack of sunlight, our body does not produce enough of it. Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption, so taking the right amount is especially important for women because they are more prone to osteoporosis compared to men.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant substance that is also responsible for healthy skin, eyes and muscles. If you want radiant skin and long-lasting sharp vision, consume it in the right amount.
- Vitamin B1 is needed for the enzymes involved in converting carbohydrates into energy. The need for it increases if our body gets its energy primarily from carbohydrates. It is essential for women who are active athletes.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) has a beneficial effect on body growth, reproduction, skin, nail and hair growth. Improves vision, prevents the development of mucositis. It helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. In its absence, our bodies will be more prone to fatigue, anxiety, and lips may become potty.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is needed to a greater extent than other B vitamins for metabolism and energy production. It also plays a significant role in nerve health as it plays an important role in the absorption of magnesium. In its absence, we may experience cramps or tingling in our hands.
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) is important in maintaining the body’s external defense system, maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) acts as a co-enzyme in DNA and RNA synthesis, thus playing a role in the metabolism of protein- and nitrogen-containing compounds and the normal formation of red blood cells. In its absence, we experience memory problems, depression, and anemia.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) helps the body build new cells. An important vitamin for women, especially during pregnancy. Prevents the development of neural tube defects in the unborn child.
- Vitamin E is one, or the most important antioxidant in our body. It helps protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals and keeps the immune system healthy.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) also plays a dual role in our body, strengthens the immune system and, as an antioxidant, prevents the damaging effects of free radicals.
Top 3 minerals for women
- Calciumplays a key role in blood, but it is also very important for muscle elasticity and bone health. It is also important for maintaining healthy blood pressure.
- Magnesiumis essential for women’s health. Magnesiumhas good effects on muscles, bones, nerves and the immune system. It helps prevent stress.
- Ironis an excellent mineral against anemia that affects many women. If we have enough iron in our body, the oxygen supply to our cells will improve, so our physical and mental performance will also improve.
Active ingredients in the daily dose (1 tablet)
|SUPPLEMENT FACTS||In one dose (1 tablet)||NRV*|
|Vitamin A||750 µg||93%|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125%|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin E||45 mg||375%|
|Vitamin B1||40 mg||3636%|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||39,5 mg||2821%|
|Vitamin B3||17,5 mg||109%|
|Vitamin B5||40 mg||667%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||12,5 mg||285%|
|Folic acid (Vitamin B9)||200 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||40 µg||1600%|
|Biotin (Vitamin B7)||150 µg||300%|
|Green tea extract||5 mg||**|
|– of which polyphenolics||4 mg||**|
|Wheatgrass extract||10 mg||**|
|Bitter orange extract (5% synephrin, 35% hesperidin)||12,5 mg||**|
|Parsley powder||10 mg||**|
|Spirulina powder||10 mg||**|
|Cranberry powder||10 mg||**|
|Other essential components|
|Alpha-lipoic acid||12,5 mg||**|
*NRV: Nutrient reference values of an average adult
**: NRV has not been established.
Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, bulking agent (cellulose), polish (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), thymine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflamin (II) fumarate, boron, citric acid, anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, stearic acid), nicotinamide, alpha-lipoic acid, citrus aurantium extract, choline bitartrate, wheetgrass, (triticum aestivum), parsley, cranberry (vaccinium amcrocarpon) powder, spirulina (spirulina platensis) powder, zinc oxide, retinol acetate, green tea (camellia sinensis) extract, inositol, copper (II) sulphate, manganese sulphate, silica, colecalciferol, sodium selenite, chromium (III) chloride, folic acid, D-biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin.
Allergen information: Made in a plant using milk, soy, eggsand nuts.
Instructions for use
Take 1 tablet daily with water at any time of the day.
There are no reviews yet.